12 Jul 11 Ways to Blacken your Kitchen
Posted at 04:16h
in Square Footage
The color black is rarely seen in the kitchen. Here are 11 ways to incorporate the color of style and sophistication to your kitchen.
1. Make a statement in the kitchen with black stainless steel appliances.
2. Installing all black cabinetry is a bold way to bring black into your kitchen.
3. Hang black pendant lights above your kitchen island.
4. Add a black backsplash.
5. Black kitchens require black flatware.
6. Black accents like shelving, hand towels, pitchers, and large bowls are easy ways to bring black into the kitchen.
7. A black coffee maker is a delicious way to add black to your counters.
8. Garbage cans may not be the most exciting element of a kitchen, but they’re certainly necessary. A black garbage can creates a stylish home for your trash.
9. If you’ve got an island with space for seating, bar stools can bring in black in a stylish and functional way.
10. With a black clock hanging in your kitchen, you’ll always be on time and your kitchen will always be looking classy.
11. A black sink and faucet can tie together all the other elements of black and make for a cohesive look.